Add some anime-inspired Japanese vocals to your next production!
This collection of female vocal samples was inspired by the dialogue of the great anime movie masterpieces of the 80s & 90s.
We’ve put together 60 phrases & 15 emotional sounds that cover a range of emotions. The emotional sounds include crying, laughing, sighing and grunting.
We’ve included a translation guide which shows you the English & Japanese text for each of the vocal phrases. This way, you’ll know the meaning behind each sample.
Here’s an example:
- hello – こんにちは
- hey – やあっ
- hey! – やあー!
- listen – 聞いて
- what’s up? – どうしたの?
- what are you up to? – 何してる?
- what’s going on? – 何が起こってるの?
- have we met before? – あったこと、ある?
- what is this place? – ここは、どこ?
- hey, listen up! – ねえ、聞いて!
- 60 Female Japanese Vocal Phrases
- 15 Female Japanese Vocal Noises
- WAV 24bit 44.1 kHz
- English / Japanese Translation Guide
- 100% Royalty-Free