Homage, is the 1st installment of a new series of Kelvin “Wu10” Wooten’s latest sample packs, The Homage Series. This series of packs with cinematic, warm textures will pay homage to Wu10’s favorite black musicians and producers. This installment features live instruments, vocals, analog synths, as well as mostly analog gear, reminiscent of early Quincy Jones productions . Homage is composed of samples that are perfect for creating all genres of music.
Playing and producing with artist such as J.Cole ("Snow On Tha Bluff"), EWF ("Show Me The Way"), Raphael Saadiq ("Rifle Love", "Still Ray"), Jill Scott ("So In Love"), SiR ("Recipe", "Mood"), JID ("Ladies, Ladies, Ladies"), Anthony Hamilton ("Cool, Her Heart"), Mary J. Blige ("I Found My Everything") and many many more, Wu10 used his diverse playing style to create a collection that is essential for all artists. In collaboration with photographer/friend Dokk Savage, they both created unique art work for The Homage Series that is as inspiring as the tracks themselves. Get yours today!
- 11 full compositions with all instruments played by Kelvin "Wu10" Wooten
- Various vintage keyboards (Moog, Mellotron, Wurlitzer, Rhodes, and more) along with the grand piano and Hammond organ
- Acoustic and electric guitars
- Vocal melodies and chants
- Live drums and percussion
- Various vintage and modern reverb units, outboard gear and microphones
Hi Res WAV file format.
All samples are tempo marked.
Compatible with any DAW
Digital downloads are non-refundable.
This sample pack may need master clearance. There will be license information included with your download. Please read.
- Reviews and Ratings